Call for pattern testers!
Update: All pattern testers have now been allocated for the Tegfan Top.
Please keep an eye on our website or follow Made on Anglesey on Facebook or @karenvipond on Instagram for future pattern testing calls.
Made on Anglesey is creating pdf patterns for everyone to enjoy. Each size is individually drafted rather than computer graded so that each size remains true to body proportions. This involves a lot more work as we are producing a wide range of sizes to suit all. The instructions contain photos of all the sewing steps so that the garment construction can be followed by beginners or advanced sewers. As a tester you obviously get a free copy of the final pattern in all its sizes (does not include seller's license and must not be shared). You also might have a picture of your finished work featured in the pdf pattern itself.
What is required of a tester?
- You need to tell us about any issues you have with the pattern or any typing errors you may find.
- If the fit seems off we need to know what you are having an issue with.
- We need bust and finished length measurements of your finished garment.
- We need to know how much fabric you had to use to make this project as well as the length of bias tape/binding (if indicated).
- Did the sizing seem correct?
- Were the instructions easy to follow?
- We also would like you to provide a picture or pictures of your finished garment.
- What is your sewing experience? (Years/months sewing, experience working with patterns)
- What is you skill level? (Beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- What size can you test?
- Do you plan to blog about it or share it via social media?
Our Sizing for Womens Patterns
|Nape to Waist||40cms||41cms||42cms||42.5cms||43.5cms||44cms|
|Waist to Hip||20cms||20.5cms||21cms||21.5cms||22cms||23cms|